St Paul's URC
A Member of the North Kent Group
|Telephone: 01474 569 743. Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
St Paul’s Church, Gravesend is a welcoming, family-friendly and inclusive Christian church. Our Family service is at 11am on Sunday mornings, and all are welcome to join us. There is tea and coffee and a chance to chat after the service.
There is a weekly crèche for young children under 5 years and Junior church/Sunday school on 1st and 3rd Sundays. Communion is on 1st Sunday of every month. Every 4th Sunday is All Age Worship. We also have cubs, scouts & beavers meeting at Chalk Scout Hut.
Olu Onifade, our Church Secretary, will be happy to help with enquiries about Baptisms, Weddings & other occasions, our weekday activities, or if you would simply like us to pray for you.
Telephone: 07852 260 559 or E-mail: email@example.com.
• See our Services and Events page
• Read our monthly Group Pastoral Letter
• Find out about local organisations we support or belong to
• Find out more about hiring one of our Halls
• There is a Little Explorers Nursery, Monday to Friday mornings in the Church Hall. Find out more details by telephoning 01474 329 545.
Website by Clive Stanley Associates